If you whish to host the product yourself, or to choose by yourself a web hosting service provider, you must ensure that the hosting has the following required features:
An up to date linux box with apache+php+mysql:
MySql Configuration (my.cnf):
collation_server = utf8_unicode_ci
character_set_server = utf8
# size must be larger than your images or resources
max_allowed_packet = 16M
Php Configuration (php.ini):
magic_quotes_gpc = Off
- following php modules installed :
- mysqli (setup and some specific functionalities)
- xml (expat) (if the display_rss plugin is needed)
- php.ini configured (or configurable by .htaccess for example) (or having enough rights to programatically modify it at runtime) with:
- memory_limit = BIG! 2*DB max size is needed for the integreted backup function!
- post_max_size = BIG! 2* max image or resource size + form data size is needed!
- upload_max_filesize = BIG! 2* max image or resource size !
- all php function are required (even system(), fopen(url), mail() …) with acces with the linux binaries: