For all the following, you must first login as a site Administrator, and then click on the administration link that will redirect you to your web site's administration page.
Insert a content.
First, you have to define a Topic.
- Click on the Topic link, then on the New Topic button.
- Give an identifier to your Topic: A word that will not be displayed within the site, but that will allow you to identify it.
- Give a title to your Topic : A small sentence that will be displayed within your site to represent your Topic.
- Choose a logo for your Topic : Click on the Browse button in order to choose the associated image.
- Click on the Add Topic button.
You can then create your First News.
- Click on the News link, then on the Post a News button.
- Give an identifier to your News : A word that will not be displayed within the site, but that will allow you to identify it.
- Select a Topic for your News.
- Give a title to your News : A small sentence that will represent your News within the site.
- Give a Header to your News : A small text (a few lines) that will give the reader the desire to read the whole News.
- Fill the content of your News.
- Click on the Add the News button.
You can now enjoy your web site, with its first News.
Customize the Look of your Web Site.
Click on the Parameters… link. You will now have access to a page that enables you to customize the look of your site.
- Colors: there are 2 ways of specifying a color:
- the color name (red, green,yellow, etc.)
- the hexadecimal representation of the color : #rrggbb red green blue component of the color. Each color component has a value in the range of 00 to ff (decimal value 255). A pure red is represented by: #ff0000.
- Sizes of different site elements.
- If, previously, you had clicked on the Background Images link to upload a background image, you can select it here to apply it to your site.